"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Should Have Been an Architect

How do you like this nice relaxing place? Can you see yourself living here? It looks fine today, but what about when the wind blows and its raining?

I really like looking at unusal, interesting, odd homes that people live in. People have such imaginations and different needs. What is cozy for some are stifling to others. Some have wide open spaces and many rooms, a person could get lost in. Others want a medium home with room for family to breath and think. I seem to like them all. However, now that I am an empty nester (almost anyway) I tend to prefer the small cozy place with huge acres.

If you like to be up high and get a good view see this house. Of course it may be tricky getting up the ladder. CAREFUL Don't Fall!




Now this next one, is one I could live with. What about you?
(As long as the weather is fine)



And this last one is interesting also, but again weather. All these homes have water near them. I guess I am attracted to that feature in a home. Which house would you like to stay in for a week end getaway?



House number 1, House number 2, House number 3, or house number 4. Please tell me why or why not. Periodically I will share interesting homes I have found. And share some of my own dream plans with you all.

5 comments:

sweet older sister said...

sorry,sweet sister, I don't care to stay in your houses. I could except for #2 house. I would not even come near that one. Love Mom

Pedaling said...

where do you find this stuff?
i like them to look at, but afraid im with mom and would not care to live in any of your choices.
but i do look forward to more postings of what you find and share.

Jen said...

The first one seems totally crazy! I like the way it looks but yes, makes me a little nervous thinking about actually sleeping there.

sandyseashells said...

I say # THREE. wHY? I THINK BECAUSE THEy HAVE A BETTER FOUNDATION. The other ones, near the water, make me neRvrous, insecure. ??? #3- SEEMS MORE STABLE.

sweet older sister said...

Yep, I like #3 the best of these. Keep on watching for more different homes in the future.