"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where to put our Trust?

The answer is in the Bible.

Proverbs 3:5 & 6 -"Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight."

Yes, in these last days, it is comforting to have direction from our heavenly Father. He warns us and guides us. We can trust his words at:

Psalms146:3 - "Do not put your trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs."

So, my dear family and friends I will continue to "look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus." (Hebrews 12:2) following his example as closely as I can (1 Peter 2:21) and I shall echo the words at:

Psalms 56:11 -In God I have put my trust. I shall not be afraid. What can earthling man do to me?"

2 comments:

sandyseashells said...

Trust- I trust God. I fear man. I'm working on my faith, and letting go, and letting God.

Where's BG D and his fish? Where's some scanned pictures?
Still watching.

Pedaling said...

at the end of the day, He is who we trust....no one in politics or the government...and not many in the world....but what a comfort and blessing to know that we have a father in Heaven and an elder brother who has led the way and in whom we can completely trust.