"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Should have been an Architect -Victorian Homes


I like this home with it's big square tower.
I like to imagine the secret passage ways and maybe even a secret room it may have.


I thought this was a little different.
A little too square for me, but interesting none-the-less



This Victorian Home is my favorite of these three.
I like the curves and the bay windows and of course the towers!
I would probably paint it a different color.
I do like green, Though maybe needs a little white.
What do you think as far as color?
To live here though, I would need a large family to share it with.
So, for now, this is not the house for me.

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

i like Victorian homes.
my favorite of those 3, i think is the middle one, but the other 2 are more Victorian and secret rooms are every kids dream!

Krista said...

i love those homes too!

sandyseashells said...

Those are nice homes. They have alot of Victorian style homes here in my neighbohood. I kinda like the last one, but I think I might paint it a cream color or pale yellow, with some tan or light brown trim. To much for me to clean though, and I picture me knocking down spiderwebs every day. ha ha.