"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sunflowers a Source of Imagination!


Remember, when you were young, standing next to a sunflower made you feel like a ladybug?Kinda like living in a "Bug's Life".



"Bring me the Sunflower crazed with the love of light." -Eugino Montale



I Think I will enjoy the sunflowers this autumn and make plans to plant sunflowers for my grandchildren to enjoy next year!



Poet: Eugenio Montale www.geocities.com/noinoipinoy/

6 comments:

Gram said...

You need the picture of Dad and I sitting on a sun flower hill. We like sun flowers too.

sweet older sister said...

Put your sunflower picture of you and dad on your blog and I'll grab a copy of it! Love you!

sandyseashells said...

Sunflowers are such HAPPY Flowers!
We sure are cute!

sandyseashells said...

Famous band- "Fab 4", Beatles? Rolling Stones? Give us another hint.

Ellyse V. Girod said...

The Band?

sweet older sister said...

Look at the picture! Love you all!