"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disneyland Adventure!


We visited many other amusements and rides! One of my very favorites is the "Toy Story Ride"
It is sooo fun! It is like an arcade! This ride is fun for young and old. It is a must! I could have stayed here all day. My ending score was over 49,000 points!


We passed by the resturant called Ariel's Grotto. A very speical hostess works here.
It is nice to go for a speical dinner, but we were ready for lunch.

So , off we headed for the Disney Park, where we had reservations at:

The Carnation Cafe~
Recommended by a special adviser.
I had a Turkey sandwich and baked potato soup!
Then... we ordered a Famous Giant Ice Cream Sundae!
It took all four of us to eat it!



Then we headed off to New Orleans square. This is the atmosphere of the "Blue Bayou" resturant, beautiful and romantic. I looked for but did not see Captain Jack Sparrow in the square. But..... later ...

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a blast. Even funner without KIDS! Yes, I would love to scream my head off on a rollercoaster these days. Although I am terribly afraid of heights and probably would cry on the Tower ride.