"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Should Have Been An Architech- Tiny Houses

Now that my kids are all grown I could be content with a little space.



http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

These are so cute! While I think these may be a little small for Dennis and I, they are still fun to look at and see what some people are happy with.

We will find out just how much space I need to live in, as the months progress. Our new bathroom is moving right along! When it is done, we will begin in earnest to start preparing our little apartment for moving in come Spring.

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

those are cute.
there are many advantages to smaller living...
what apartment are you talking about?

sandyseashells said...

My apt is 14 feet by 33 ft. Your right, about a lot of advantages to small. The one thing I would really like is a enclosed wall unit, like cabinets. Storage and hiding clutter. I like that little "Mobile" log cabin, and the other one is great too.

Gram said...

As you know, I was raised in a small apartment with my parents and brother. The couch was my bed until my brother moved out. Small living space makes people close in more ways than one. The only problem is downsizing your stuff.