"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yesterday's Treat!


Kyria (Dalton's sweetheart took me to Disneyland, along with her sister and mother.

WE HAD A BLAST!

I had forgotton how young I was!

Kyria, who works there gave us a grand tour!
First we went to California Adventure. (I had never been before)
We went on a ride called "Soaring over California"
The scenery was breathtaking. It feels like you are flying right over some the the most beautiful spots in California. You can actually smell the orange blossoms! See the ocean waves and mountain paths. Even the desert floor. I would go on this ride again and again!

THEN:


I was made to go on the tower of terror! The Hotel was scary we were invited to wait in the library, it had cobwebs! The attendants spoke in accents and never smiled, before we knew it, we had entered the Twilight Zone. Yes, THE Twilight Zone!!!!! We entered the elevator and put on our seat belts, the doors closed and the elevator dropped fast a LONG way down! Then threw us up again And the doors flew open and we could see over the whole amusement park! It was Terrifiying!!!!!! As the ride ended and I was still breathing I wondered where will we go next?

A Giant roller coaster! Screaming California!


As you sit in the seat, putting on your seat belt, taking a big breath, the conductor asks,
"Are you ready to Scream?"
I didn't realize I would be screaming on the way up! It took off like a rocket!
After many loops, and upside down and heights and thrills we finally came to a stop.
This ride tooo I survived.

2 comments:

sandyseashells said...

I can relate to your experience, because my kids took me this May to Disneyworld. Anyway, that flying ride, with smells, and views, is very cool. Tower of Terror- I got sick, and had to run for fresh air. So your a SCREAMER?? me too

Gram said...

I glad you had so much fun at Disneyland. It looks like there are a lot of new rides and things there. I think I need to go and experience the new additions. I don't think Gramps will take me. Boo Hoo!