"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yes, We made Tamales!

We made Pork and Chicken, with green and red sauce. Black olives and green olives!
Also, sweet Tamales, pineapple and raisins, pineapple with coconut, and cinnamon raisin.
MMMM MMM good. For those who missed it this time, we will do it again.
Note to Joey, "I can't just send the recipe, I have to show you.

I very much enjoyed seeing Sid the Kid! meet sweet lil
Next time we will put "Builder Bob" on for the "screaming cousin"
Think of the movie "Elizabeth Town"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sandyseashells said...

sweet tamales? I've never had one.
I like my tamales "Hot", like I like my men. Sid is funny.

Pedaling said...

i've never seen elizabeth town, maybe i'll have to rent it to get the picture.
sorry i missed out. boo hoo.
but thanks for hosting this for all who participated. it's a lot of work for the hostess.

Gram said...

This was fun (along with the work). We could not have done it without you, Sweetie. Watching the great grandchildren was fun too. My holding them like I wanted to do, was not their idea of fun. They , at least, got to see what a GREAT Grandparent looked like. That is probably what scared the little ones.