"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Should Have Been an Architect! -Part 1

My Sugar Sister sent me:

Bizarre Architecture from around the world!

I have definitely enjoyed these and thought I would share them. This first one is: "Forest Spiral- Hundertwasser Building" it is in GERMANY. I would never have guessed that. I thought it looked more eastern in its shape and color.


Wonderworks in Orlando Florida.

Who would think of an upside down building? And more importantly, who has the money to spend on this? Anyway, it is interesting and it must be safe. It certainly looks like a hurricane hit it, if that in fact is the look the architect was going for! Love the humor in this, it just makes you smile!

5 comments:

edivaldo rossetto said...

you are whole half crazy

Pedaling said...

edivaldo has got that right.

i like the first one.

sandyseashells said...

oddness.
is that a word? hehehee

Jen said...

That upside down building is nuts.

JoeyBLS said...

I like all the different types of windows in the top picture!