"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Should Have Been An Architect- Part 2

This is Ideal Palace in France
Looks like a sand castle to me!



The Crooked House in Poland.

So very odd, it looks like it is about to fall! What do you think?



My Favorite:
"The Torre Galatea Figueres"

In Spain, where all the artists and
architects are wild!














Later, I will share some apartment buildings that are extremely different. For now I'm off and running!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those are very unique. I love some of the buildings in Spain. Never been but saw a bunch of my professor's photos from his trip in my History of Spain class. I keep reminding Dan he needs to take me their and ride with me on road bikes through some of the areas.