"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Leaf Carving ?


Such a beautiful Art.

I took time out yesterday and walked around town, noticing all the fall colors, different shapes and colors of leaves. I enjoy nature, but time flies by so I made the effort to slow down, for just one day. I'm glad I did, it refreshed me in a way only observing God's creation can.

When I came home I was looking for an art project to work on. I found this above! Never heard of Leave Carvings before, thought you might enjoy them too.
(No, this is not what I will be working on)
For more info see the link below.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/09/the-incredible-art-of-carved-leaves.php

http://chinaiscool.com/

2 comments:

pennington family said...

those are beautiful leaves, what a unique idea!

sandyseashells said...

Wow. What an Artistic mind to think that up. Very cool.
I'm glad you enjoyed your walk. I like to walk around my neighborhood with Sugar, and observe God's creations too.