"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Day at the Beach!


We found a new Hat for Dennis!
Just perfect!


Ahhhh...Ocean Air!
Feet in the waves!


My friend, with sand between her toes!
She and I climbed around the tides pools,
just as we have been doing for years.


My feet in the sandy water.

Her poking the sea anemone.

A young man, an instructor of the tide pools,
informed us, we were not to touch or disturb anything,
as these tide pools are protected!

We knew we were not to remove anything,
The young man, was very polite in his policing of us,
however, we did not recieve much instruction from him.

So.... I guess we are common criminals!
She touching
And I disturbing.

You learn something new every day!

1 comment:

sandyseashells said...

I like the "Cat in the HAT".

No poking things!
You bad girls.
It looks like a nice day. Clear skies, and a nice ocean breeze.