"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fremont Trip -Part 3- Sunday

Sunday morning we got ready for our next adventure.
We headed down to Capitola, CA.
Patti and Shari were able to join us. It is a lovely little coastal city.


Becky and I put our feet in the ocean.
We walked around the shops with Patti and Shari.

Aunt Joanie made reservations at the Shadowbrook Resturant
It is built on levels, with stairs and paths leading down.
These paths were beautifully planted with trees and flowers
What about Dennis?

We rode down in a little cable car!
We sat in a corner table with windows all around,
It was a real beautiful view.
I had sand dabs (a white fish) with saffron rice. mmm mmm mmm.



Here we all are sitting in the sun.

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

you gotta find the sun to sit in while in San Francisco!
I'm always cold there.
I'll bet the water felt cold.
What about Dennis?? What did you do?

Jen said...

I have enjoyed reading these last few posts. It's always reassuring to me to see my extended family making time for one another.

sweet older sister said...

Dennis rode down in the cable car!
Actually, October is warmer, then August in SF. We did not get cold while there.