"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Power Breakfast for Me!


I eat oatmeal nearly every morning!
It is suppose to be good for lowering cholesterol
I add raw mixed nuts, ground flax seed and dried cherries.
A little coconut milk!
With strawberries on the side, this is a good start of my day!

MelloClear = Nutritional support to enhance liver detoxification activities. Designed to naturally enhance the body's clearance of specific heavy metals that can negatively impact health and vitality.

Cataplex GTF = Supports healthy blood sugar levels when already within normal range. Encourages healthy blood sugar utilization at the cellular level. Supports healthy cholesterol that is already in normal range. Contains chomium. Chomium is an essential part of the glucose tolerance factor, which is involved in carbohydrate metabolism.

Lipotrophic- Plus = Helps contribute to fat and cholesterol stability or condition of equilibrium (homeostasis)

1 comment:

sandyseashells said...

sounds great. That's a lot of fat for me though. Coconut milk, and nuts. I know, I know, its a 'Good' Fat. I'm allergic to fat you know. I get diaherra and swell up like a fat woman looking for some bacon. hahaha