Besides these two, I have been inspired by the life stories of:
1, Wathana Meas a Buddhist Cambodian who escaped Pol pot and learned Bible truth.
2. Balbir Singh Deo in India, raised as a Sikh. Had a distaste for the role so-called Christians had in politics and nationalistic wars, including the two world wars. But came to understand there is a big difference between Catholic and Protestant religions and what the Bible actually teaches.
3. Isahu Sugirua, a Japanese man who went from Emperor Worship to True Worship by Bible education.
4. Nancy Yuen a Chinese mother, who was separated from her small children and put in a Chinese prison for 20 years. Because she continued in our God-given assignment to preach the Good News of the Kingdom. Her faithful service to God through out those years are indeed inspiring.
5. Lillian Gobitas who in 1935, as a young girl in the US had the courage to put God first and would not participate in the flag salute. (In Germany, at this time, young children were refusing to Hiel Hilter.)
6. Vasily Kalin from the Ukraine was exciled to Siberia for continuing to practice Christianity in a communist country.
7. And many Rowandians who kept faithful to Christian neutrality and refused to be involved with the genocide and fighting between the Tutsi and Huotu tribes.
I am inspired by these and many many others around the world who act on Jesus command to "love Jehovah with all your heart and to love your neighbors as your self" - Matthew 22:37-39
I am a working mother of seven young men, most of whom have flown the coop. My husband, who I love set up this blog for me so I could keep in touch with my Three Sisters. We share the best parents who we love to stay in touch with. (They love to receive pictures of my grandkids, best audience a person could ask for)My husband's mother and sister also,may enjoy a peak into my little life.I enjoy very much my extended family.