"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Settebello- Pizza at it's BEST

 I wanted to share with you 
one of the places we went with Dion when we were in Henderson.

Settebello is an Italian Pizzaria
They import most of their ingredients from Italy
The pizza flour is from Napoli
and the pizza is baked in a brick oven.

 We started with a Caprese salad.
My favorite!

 And we shared 
A four cheese pizza

 And a sausage pizza.

They were a thin crust and perfectly cooked
I enjoyed them very much. 

For Dessert I chose
Affogato
Gelato with expresso poured over the top.
It did not disappoint 
I enjoyed every delightful bite and slurp.

There is also a Settebello in Salt Lake City.
Perhaps some of you have been there?


2 comments:

sandyseashells said...

Yummy. I love any kind of pizza, but especially really good pizza. It all looks good to me.
While in SLC I never saw one. We'll have to have Sheila check it out.

sandyseashells said...

And a big thank you for getting rid of that 'robot' thing.