"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Monday, October 29, 2012

Shall We Go For East Indian Food?

 

 Kyria chose Tandoori Chicken
It was so tender you did not have to chew, it just melted in your mouth.
And the flavor was amazing!


 Dennis ordered Lamb in a spicy yogurt sauce
And I enjoyed the chicken with curry and Indian pickles
Again the meat was tender and very flavorful!

 I was very happy with my choice it was so good,
 very different than anything i have had.
 Dalton had Chicken Marsala and it too was delicious! 
I know, because I made everyone share with me.

Next time we will go back for the buffet lunch where we will taste many new and interesting dishes.
 As we arrived we could see into the banquet room, and it was all set up for a party, but no guests had arrived yet.  When we left the party was going and the people were beautiful. Women wearing beautiful sarees. 

www.mantrarestaurants.com

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

You love that stuff!
Me, not so much.

sweet older sister said...

Pedaling: Maybe, you haven't been to a real good Indian restaurant. I thought I didn't like tandoori chicken, turns out I LOvE it when done right!